axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Issue talking to Axis2/C on IIS
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 17:04:45 GMT
Supun / Samisa
>> We have send a request using the full URL with  the POST method. But
>> it seems that IIS discards the request before it give the control to
>> the IIS module. So it seems like it is a bug in the IIS itself.
>
> Apparently. the full URL works for GET but not for POST with IIS.
AFAIK, the full URL in the POST and the HTTP 1.1 "Host" header are used
when messages travel via proxies.. and also according to some tests done
with .Net, IIS does seem to work with the full URL (however I didn't see
this myself, but Ruwan will be able to share this info).. maybe you can
check against .Net and see if there is a difference..

asankha