axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Problem Reading chunk streams in mod_axis2
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:20:05 GMT
Hi devs,

When a chunked stream comes to Axis2/C we create a
axutil_http_chunked_stream which wraps an axutil_stream. So we use
functions defined in util/src/http_chunked_stream.c to deal with the
stream. At the beginning calling
axutil_http_chunked_stream_start_chunk() function is called to identify
the start of the first chunk. With simple_axi2_server since we are
calling socket receive function  directly it returns the starting
character of the chunk size's character. But with mod_axis2 it calls
ap_get_client_block function which straightaway returns the character
corresponding to the actual data, not the chunk size's character. So I
am having problems using axutil_http_chunked_stream_read function. If
you have any solution to overcome this problem it is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Manjula.

--
Manjula Peiris: http://manjula-peiris.blogspot.com/