axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <>
Subject Re: libaxis2_http_common?
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 13:34:20 GMT

I think if we are maintaining this shared library in Linux we should also
maintain it in Windows as well. AFAIK here we are having an inconsistency
which we can easily resolve. Also we shouldn't have circular dependencies
like the ones pointed out by Steven in our code. So we can either remove from Linux or add a similar one to the Windows. My
suggestion is to add a similar library to Windows by removing the circular

Any thoughts?

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Steven Nairn <>