axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <>
Subject Re: Caching support for MTOM
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 10:37:30 GMT
Hi Manjula,

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 3:04 PM, Manjula Peiris <> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 19:19 +0530, Damitha Kumarage wrote:
> > Hi Manjula,
> > Is n't it better to have branch of Axis2/C to do these improvements?.
> > Then as soon as you are done we can merge
> After this MTOM caching thing the next release will not be 1.4.1 because
> there will be some API additions. So creating a branch of 1.4 is not
> that useful.

I think, You don't have to create a 1.4 branch. You can have a separate name
for that branch. If you are creating a space in scratch area you doing the
same thing. However I also think creating a branch is the correct approach.

If we look at other projects svn locations there is no scratch area[1][2].
Just trunk, tags and branches we introduce scratch area to give a space for
new comers.

View raw message