axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Zhao <>
Subject RE: Novice questions regarding Axis2C client development.
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 21:43:51 GMT

Thank you for the concise and definite answer!
Then came to the implementation. Does the server side have to do something extra, besides
providing a service WSDL, for the Axis2C based client to invoke its functions? I mean has
to the service side provide a particular wrapper around itself, in order for the client to
interface to it? If not necessarily, then how could client talk to the service since it's
implemented in Java?
Any suggestions and advice will be appreciated!
Subject: Re: Novice questions regarding Axis2C client development.> > Mike Zhao wrote:>
> Hi There,> > > > I'm trying to use Axis2C to develop a SOAP client that would
> > need interface with the Apache CXF based web services. These > > services
were largely implemented in Java, though the client needs to > > be in C++.> >
> > The first question I have is how feasible this could be? Or simply, > > would
this be possible, and if it'd, what could be the impact to the > > performance due to
the message/method conversions between two language > > implementations.> > Yes,
it is possible.> > > > > Assuming this scenario would be feasible, then technically,
my guess > > was I'd need to create a C/C++ wrapper/skeleton around the services, >
> which would interface with/invoke the functions of interest.> > > > Yes.>
To unsubscribe, e-mail:> For additional commands,
Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
View raw message