axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Estimated Complexity field in Jira
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 02:27:56 GMT
I find that we have a field called "Estimated Complexity" in our Jira.
I propose that we use this field to mark issues to help people pick what
to fix based on their expertise. Specially helps with new contributions.
I find that the Harmony project is using this. The possible values are:

    * Unknown
    * Novice
    * Moderate
    * Guru
    * Needs James Gosling

The last one do not apply to C projects, ;)

I know we traverse through Jiras before a release to pick what we want
to fix. We can also take a moment to mark this field as well.

Thoughts please...

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe