axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: soap action based dispatching with rampart
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 16:06:01 GMT

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 15:11 +0530, Uthaiyashankar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This article [1] written by Samisa explicitly saying we can add user
> defined phases only after pre-defined phases in in-flow. I guess it is
> added purposely. Then we have to consider some other options to invoke
> rampart after soap action based dispatching.

We may put soap action based dispatching in the transport phase. I don't
know whether that is the correct solution. One more thing, if the user
defined phases should be added after the pre-defined phases then Axis2/C
should give an error and shouldn't start the server when a user defined
phases are added before those pre-defined phases. Otherwise it is really
misleading.

Thanks,
-Manjula.