axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <>
Subject Caching support for MTOM
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 12:25:52 GMT
Hi devs,

I have implemented a caching technique [1] for MTOM. I had to completely
rewrite the current mime_parser logic. The implementation also has a new
searching technique which efficiently uses memory. There are some bugs
need to be fixed in the new implementation and it also need to be
tested. Some API additions may need to be done in order to put this
implementation to the current Axis2/C trunk. I will discuss those in
this list. Since we now have a stable MTOM implementation I propose we
will put these new stuff in a scratch area and continue with the further

Thoughts please ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message