axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 2.x
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:45:46 GMT
Hi,

If we are going to introduce changes that are not fit into the Axis2/C
architecture, for me that implies we are going to change the Axis2/C
architecture in 2.x. But I don't see any reason for changing the Axis2/C
architecture.

My idea is, the main criteria should be the fixing of which does not fit
easily/naturally into the current Axis2/C "design".

Regards,
Supun..