axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC Projects - Deadline extended
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:26:30 GMT
Hi,

I believe providing Unicode support is going to be a tricky and very
time consuming process and it may be not that interesting for a
student. The conversion is distributed throughout the code and this
will need someone who has a greater understanding about the whole code
base. If we look at programs written in C/C++ which support Unicode
they have gone to a greater length in coding just to support Unicode.
One such application that I have encountered is OpenSAML/C++.

Regards,
Supun..