axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 2.x
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:39:54 GMT
I closed most of these issues and mentioning the possibility of 2.x
family for couple of reasons:
1. These issues were not bugs, rather better way of doing things. I
would love to implement them right now, but that would mean we have to
make some fundamental changes to the current implementation. So those
are better done in a new implementation, which I thought could be 2.x
2. There issues were hanging there for so long and no one cared to fix
them. Which basically mean to say that current Axis2/C works without
them. So the indication was, no one bothered to attend them because
there are better thing to do.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Damitha Kumarage wrote:
> Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If we are going to introduce changes that are not fit into the
>> Axis2/C architecture, for me that implies we are going to change the
>> Axis2/C architecture in 2.x. But I don't see any reason for changing
>> the Axis2/C architecture.
>
> I would like to replace the phrase
> 'fixing of which does not fit easily/naturally into the current
> Axis2/C architecture' with
> 'fixing of which does not fit easily/naturally into 1.x family'  in my

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.