axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Expat parser in to Apache Axis2C - Google summer of code proposal
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:44:05 GMT
Hi Lasith,

In your proposal you have mentioned

"But the main issue is that Expat doesn't giving StAX API directly. So
with the first step i propose of writing a StAX API."

It is not clear where this StaX API is implemented and how it is
implemented. Is it on the expat side or at the axis2/c side? I think
without this step this project cannot be done. So we need a clear
understanding of how this is done.

Regards,
Supun..