axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Alastair FETTES" <afet...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject Re: Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:42:36 GMT
Hello Axis2/C Development Team.

First of all I would like to thank-you for your product, Apache Axis2/C.
It is a high quality product created by developers who are
knowledgeable, friendly and responsive to their user community.  I would
like to thank-you for your recognition but would like to make a quick
statement in response.

I have been a champion of the Axis products within our company for both
the Java and C/C++ sides of the technology spectrum, for both Axis and
Axis2.  However, I do not wish to take the credit for the API
documentation requests and other suggestions that I emailed to the
Axis2/C team previously.  In this case I was simply the
spokesperson/messenger for our team of dedicated C/C++ developers.
These suggestions and input were actually discovered and documented by a
specific member of our team by the name of Clifford Thompson (cthompso
at mdacorporation dot com).  I would to propose the replacement of my
name of the Axis2/C contributors list with Clifford's name. I do not
wish to take credit for the hard work of someone else.
<http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/team-list.html>

Thank-you for your time and dedication to this extremely useful and
valuable product.

Alastair Fettes
Software Engineer, Aviation Systems
MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential information.  Any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any
purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all
copies and attachments.

The entire content of this e-mail is for "information purposes" only and
should not be relied upon by the recipient in any way unless otherwise
confirmed in writing by way of letter or facsimile.

> Hi Samisa, and others,
>
> I belive we have an active developer community when it comes to
Axis2/C.
> In addition to developers who have commit privildeges, who are
recognized
> as members in the project team page, [1]
<http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-dev&m=120375936614865&w=2#1> , there are
also a few
> contributors who have added a reasonable amount of value to the
Axis2/C