axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <>
Subject Re: TCPMon C Tool now supports resending
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:03:35 GMT
Hi Milinda,

BTW, will add it to docs. However, currently ./tcpmon -h lists only the
command line params. This is something that has to be provided when you
are running it, just like hitting the 'q' key followed by Enter to exit. I
still couldn't quite figure out how and where we should add it in the help
message. Perhaps a runtime 'h' needs to be provided? Thoughts?