axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj <ma...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Improvements to Axis2/C Neethi
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 05:24:15 GMT
Hi Manjula,

Implement Policy Intersection support is can be done. But when remove
domain specific assertion form Neethi/C it will make dependencies for
Axis2/C. For an example if we bring security  builders to Rampart/C,
Axis2/C engine will depend on Rampart/C. But there are some solution to
do this.Can use a mapping mechanism using a hash map to do this ?

Regards,
Manoj