axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Sample Service WSDLs
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:22:26 GMT
People just want to try the wsdl serving and know how to do that with a
service. I do not think it is a good idea to add more features to
existing samples and take away the key message out of the samples. As an
example so SOAP 1.1 we have a seperate sample, so does rest. We can
easily add those to one sample and make is a "one stop shop" sample.
However the idea is to "KISS", and not to clutter the samples with
overloaded information.

Samples are for absolute beginners, not to those who want to do more.
For those who want to d more, there are docs and header files to figure
things out.

Samisa...