axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.3 source compilation error
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:47:39 GMT
Hi Frank,

Follow these steps.

1. Open the makefile found in build/win32/ in wordpad
2. Remove all /WX flags (in CFlags and LDFlags sections)

Then do a clean build.

I apologize for inconvenience caused. Your errors are in fact due to
64-bit system specific warnings. Our packs are 32-bit distributions.
Hopefully, I will try to get rid of these warnings too. And, perhaps in
the future we can ensure 64-bit support too.

Regards,
Senaka