axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Service WSDLs
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:17:19 GMT
Hi all,
I think it's better if we can modify those samples under
samples/codegen/databinding directory to work with new changes in WSDL2C and
document them in Axis2/C manual. Also I think it's better to remove or
modify the samples under samples/codegen/client and samples/codegen/server
directory. AFIK these samples are out dated.

I think Senaka's idea is good and if we can provide more samples with WSDLs
(samples that Senka has mentioned) it will make new users life easier. I
also agreed that we have to provide code generation sample for MTOM.

Thanks
Milinda