axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Zhou <fcho...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C 1.3 source compilation error
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:46:16 GMT
Hi Senaka,

After I removed /WX, the compilation does go through
successfully. However, when I try to include the
deployment in my application, I am getting another
compilation error due to type redefinition:

  x:\inc\i18n\unicode\pwin32.h(106): error   C2371:
'int8_t' : redefinition; different basic types

I am using icu libraries (and many others). In
pwin32.h, it defines

   typedef signed char int8_t;

but in axutil_utils_defines.h, it defines:

   typedef __int8 int8_t;

There seems to be a conflict.

I have tried several options like define
AXIS2_SKIP_INT_TYPEDEFS in my cpp file et cetera, but
caused other problems. Any suggestions?

Thanks much.
Frank