axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Manjula Peiris <manj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Improvements to Axis2/C Neethi
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:08:36 GMT
Hi Manoj,

You need to implement two tasks.

1. Implement Policy Intersection support as described in Web services
policy spec 1.2 section 4.4
 - Actually this may be similar to policy merge support implemented in
Neethi/C . Please refer ,
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/neethi/src/engine.c

for more information.

2. Removing domain specific assertion processing from Neethi/C
- Currently domain specific assertions are handled inside Neethi/C. For
example Security Policy assertions are handled from builders inside
secpolicy. But for a clean design these should be handled from
Rampart/C. You need to come up with a solution where these assertion
processing handled from Rampart/C, but the Axis2/C engine still not
depend on Rampart/C.

You can go through the current implementation and understand the
context. If you have any questions please ask in this list.

Thanks,
-Manjula.