axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] IIS module - cannot find the log file
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 04:16:38 GMT
Hi Dave,

AFAIK we have not encountered a problem like this before. Maximum file
length of the log file can be 256 characters long. So I guess the
problem is not there.

Did you encounter this problem when you start the server or did it
vanish while the server was running?

Can you send the file path of the log file or a similar path so we can
try to reproduce the issue?

 Regards,
Supun.

On Feb 7, 2008 6:25 PM, Dave Meier <DMeier@serena.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been using the IIS module and getting a log file, but today I can
> no longer find the log file.  I have everything set up as it should be
> with axis2c_home, log_file and log_level defined in the registry.  My
> web service runs fine, but no log file.  Yesterday I noticed my log file
> was missing the last 2 characters which was strange as the path was
> long, but only 130 characters.  So instead of axis2iis.log I was getting
> axis2iis.l.  And now today no log file at all.
>
> Does anyone know of a problem with the IIS module with respect to this
> or do you have any steps you recommend to figure out what it happening.
> I have not had much luck in the past with debugging IIS so I'm hoping
> not to have to do that.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dave.

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact