axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in using 'detach' for cloning
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 05:48:08 GMT
Hi Bill,

On Feb 14, 2008 11:09 AM, <bmitchell@austin.rr.com> wrote:

> Dinesh, I have the beginning of an axiom_node_clone method.  But Kasun has
> raised some issues that I did not have with attribute namespaces, and I
> think my code needs revision, as well as some fixes in om_element.c.

I didn't read your previous mail yet, (Ill read it soon).  Hope you saw
Samisa's reply regarding cloning axiom node. In that reply he mentioned
about the difficulty in cloning link lists and etc. Did you able to overcome
those difficulties ? Please bare with me if your previous mail has answers
to my question.

thanks,
Dinesh

--