axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dinesh Premalal" <xydin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Make newly added tests post 1.3.0 item
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 16:04:09 GMT
Hi all,

      We have added new test codes to cover most of codes in our code base.
Even though those tests are very useful, I think quality of those codes need
to be improved. Therefore I would like to pack Axis2/C 1.3.0 release without
those tests. I think it is better to ship those test cases in later a
release after improving code quality.  Since those tests are in our svn head
we can review and improve them after 1.3.0 release. Please take this note as
, not an offense but required step to improve release quality. Please share
your thoughts ??

thanks,
Dinesh
--