axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] HTTP Basic Authentication question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:12:41 GMT
Hi Dave,

Do you mean access to Authentication info on the server side? Well that is
not implemented as yet. However, you may be able to access the Auth Header
and make use of the Basic Authentication Credentials. I will look into
this and let you know.

We did not focus on server side Authentication as we do have WS-Security
support, Rampart/C, which can provide you the ability to handle this, and
many other security related scenarios. You can find more info on Rampart/C
at [1].