axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] HTTP Basic Authentication question
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 05:41:34 GMT
Hi Dave,
Please refer the Aixs2/C manual here[1] for more information on basic
authentication.
Cheers,
Kauhsalye

[1]http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#http_auth

Dave Meier wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> With my gsoap web services I can get at the userid and password that are
> passed in the HTTP header using HTTP Basic Authentication.  It decodes
> the password as well and sticks both the userid and password in the
> structure that it passes to me.
>
> I want to offer the same support with my Axis2/C implementation.  Does
> the Axis2/C code do something similar to the above?  I'm basically just
> wanting to get a userid and password passed via HTTP Basic auth and use
> these credentials in my code to log the user in.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dave.

> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/