axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: axiom unacceptable behaviour
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:17:57 GMT
Hi all,

Changed it back to what it was before. Even Guththila wont work properly
for that given .xml file. Therefore, need to see the errors caused by the
write_empty_element() methods. I assumed that they would work fine, and I
used the axis2.xml as the test case, from which I thought it is bug free.
Therefore, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Senaka