axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Vote][Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 Release Artifacts
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:02:59 GMT
Hi All,

I have attached a diff of modifications. However, still a few issues exist
which I can't decide on my own on what should be done. I think Dinesh you
got to decide these.

1. COPYING has more content than LICENSE (shouldn't the two be the same in
content?)

2. need to add samples/LICENSE

3. /docs/mail-lists.html has the CVS Commit Message mailing list. Are we
adding this online?

All other issues will be solved by this diff.

>>> at [1]. <http://people.apache.org/%7Esamisa/release/1.0.0/final/>  The

>>> http://people.apache.org/~dinesh/release/1.3.0/<http://people.apache.org/%7Edinesh/release/1.3.0/>