axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2C] Questions about using REST
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 20:13:27 GMT
Hi again Dave,

I did fix two bugs in the code, with respect to REST, one of which you
reported, and another that indirectly affects. I also tested your scenario
calling the endpoint,

http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo/echoString/Hello/ using Mozilla
Firefox, which returned,

<ns1:echoString>
<text>Hello</text>
</ns1:echoString>

Please do try now, I believe it should work for you.

Regards,
Senaka