axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Recognition of contributions made to Axis2/C
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:29:52 GMT
Hi Samisa, and others,

I belive we have an active developer community when it comes to Axis2/C.
In addition to developers who have commit privildeges, who are recognized
as members in the project team page, [1], there are also a few
contributors who have added a reasonable amount of value to the Axis2/C
project.

1. Manoj Pushpakumara - improvements to tests
2. Spencer Davis - for the nice FAQ list
3. Alastair Fettes - some suggestions to improve API documentation, and
also several other inputs made through the Axis2/C JIRA.

Wouldn't it be better if we could recognize them as contributors on the
project team page? I believe that it would encourage various other
developers to make their contributions so that they too get a recognition
as being a part of the Axis2/C project.

I'm sending this mail after a private discussion with Dinesh, who insisted
in asking the openion of Samisa, and others on the dev-list.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/team-list.html

Regards,
Senaka