axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2C and Rampart/C] Question about how to get the userid and password when my service is invoked
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:07:19 GMT
I figured out how to use rampart_get_all_security_processed_results to
get the hashtable and also am able to insert my own things into that
hashtable from within my callback auth dll, so I don't need help on this
anymore.

Thanks,

-Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Meier [mailto:DMeier@SERENA.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 10:38 AM
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List; rampart-c-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2C and Rampart/C] Question about how to get the userid and
password when my service is invoked

Hi All,

I have Rampart/C all hooked up and my callback authentication dll is
working perfectly.  My question has to do with getting the userid and
password once my service is invoked.  Where do I get these from?  I
don't want to store them when my authentication callback validates as
that wouldn't handle multiple simultaneous requests.  When my service
invoke method is called, I need to get the userid and password in order
to perform the operation in the context of that user.

Thanks,

-Dave.

addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is