axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject [AXIS2C and Rampart/C] Question about how to get the userid and password when my service is invoked
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:37:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have Rampart/C all hooked up and my callback authentication dll is
working perfectly.  My question has to do with getting the userid and
password once my service is invoked.  Where do I get these from?  I
don't want to store them when my authentication callback validates as
that wouldn't handle multiple simultaneous requests.  When my service
invoke method is called, I need to get the userid and password in order
to perform the operation in the context of that user.

Thanks,

-Dave.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact