axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dave Meier" <DMe...@SERENA.com>
Subject [AXIS2C] IIS module - cannot find the log file
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:25:05 GMT
Hi All,

I've been using the IIS module and getting a log file, but today I can
no longer find the log file.  I have everything set up as it should be
with axis2c_home, log_file and log_level defined in the registry.  My
web service runs fine, but no log file.  Yesterday I noticed my log file
was missing the last 2 characters which was strange as the path was
long, but only 130 characters.  So instead of axis2iis.log I was getting
axis2iis.l.  And now today no log file at all.

Does anyone know of a problem with the IIS module with respect to this
or do you have any steps you recommend to figure out what it happening.
I have not had much luck in the past with debugging IIS so I'm hoping
not to have to do that.

Thanks,

-Dave.

use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact