axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "jimmy Zhang" <jzh...@ximpleware.com>
Subject Re: Cloning a portion of a XML tree using axiom
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:00:24 GMT
I think in VTD-XML you can use getElementFragment() or getElementFragmentNS() to directly extract
the byte arrays corresponding to the XML tree...
which is a lot more efficient than tree parsing

Cheers,
Jimmy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kasun Indrasiri
  To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
  Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 8:09 PM
  Subject: Cloning a portion of a XML tree using axiom

  Hi,
  I want to get a copy of a portion of a XML tree using Axiom. Actually what I have is an
axiom node which contains:

  <sp:IssuedToken sp:IncludeToken="xs:anyURI" ... >
     <sp:Issuer>wsa:EndpointReferenceType</sp:Issuer>
     <sp:RequestSecurityTokenTemplate TrustVersion="xs:anyURI" >
     …………..
     </sp:RequestSecurityTokenTemplate>
     <wsp:Policy>
      <sp:RequireDerivedKeys ... />
      <sp:RequireExternalReference ... />
      <sp:RequireInternalReference ... />
     </wsp:Policy>
  </sp:IssuedToken>

  Simply, I want to extract a copy of the content of 'RequestSecurityTokenTemplate'. Can we
do this by using axiom.

  Thanks.

  Kasun.