axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Can we make Guththila the default parser?
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:04:24 GMT
> Hi,
> I tried with the svn head and had no luck. :(.
> The problem is still there. Seems the patch here[1] has already applied
> to the head.
> Can somebody shed some light on this? Is it necessary to re-open the issue?

I have corrected the issue and changes are in the svn head. That patch
[1] wasn't completely applied to the head. One part was there and
other part was missing. Anyway I have corrected the original problem
(duplicating namespaces). I couldn't try it with Rampart samples (I
have lot of changes in my rampart source and at the moment it is not
compling -).

Making guththila as the default parser may cause us few problems in
the short terms. But it will definitely improve Guththila code and I
think this is a good choice if we consider the long term issues like
dependencies, efficiency, modifiebility etc. Most of the major bugs of
Guththila are reported and some are corrected by now. So I don't think
making Guththila as the default parser will cause any major issues.

Regards,
Supun...