axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 4
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 09:23:37 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release
artifacts at [1].
The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].

The only changes  from the previous release artifacts  are
    1. In the documentation regarding the release version update and the
incomplete developer             list.
    2. In axis2.xml removed unneccessary commneted lines.
    3. Updated the NOTICE file for year 2008.

Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release.

I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Damitha

[1]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/
[2]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/KEYS