axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Dimuthu Gamage" <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 1
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 06:55:45 GMT
Hi Damitha,

I just downloaded the axis2-1.1 linux binary and compare the
differences with the new pack.

I saw the sample directory has binaries in the new one.  It should be
just project files, so someone
can build that with ./configure, make, make install.

And I would like to know the use of pkgconfig directory inside the lib
dir, it was in the axis2-1.1 as well.

Dimuthu