axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject [Vote] [Axis2-C] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 Release - Take 2
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 03:00:06 GMT
Hi Devs,

I have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release
artifacts at [1].
The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at [2].

The changes from the previous release artifacts are
1. Compltely stripped binaries and all libraries(including services and
modules) in linux binary      distribution. Previously they were
stripped using strip -g option or not stripped at all.
2. Added axis configuration file into the linux binary distribution.
3. Removed binaries from the samples folder of the linux binary
distribution. It should contain         only sample source and
configuration/build files.
4.  Removed pkgconfig directory from the lib dir of the linux binary
distribution.

 Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
Apache Axis2/C 1.2.0 release.

I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1

Thanks,
Damitha

[1]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/
[2]http://people.apache.org/~damitha/release/axis2/1.2.0/KEYS