axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C FAQs
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 01:34:31 GMT
Spencer Davis wrote:
> I have been looking back through the users list and have been having
> some trouble finding things
> for he FAQ. I did find a few things that were either asked multiple
> times or they seemed like a lot
> of people would be interested in them and they could be added in too.
> So far I have:
> - Is it possible to use Axis2/C with C++ code?
> - Does Axis2/C support Unicode?
> - Does Axis2/C support compression?
> - Does Axis2/C support session cookies?
> - How do I fix the "unresolved external symbol" errors when I compile?

Well, there are questions like
    - How to trow a custom SOAP fault form a service?
    - How to use SOAP 1.1?
    - How to turn off MTOM?
    - How to enable Guththila parser?

BTW, do not worry, if they sound too technical to you right now. All the
answers are also in place, in the mailing lists. In case you want to
verify answers, this list can help.

Any other devs have better ideas to on the sort of FAQs to look for?

Samisa...