axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Senaka Fernando" <>
Subject Re: Axis2/C FAQs
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:28:29 GMT
> Spencer Davis wrote:
>> I am trying to compile a list of frequently asked questions from the
>> mailing list and their answers so
>> that the same questions do not need to be answered the same way over
>> and over again. Does anyone
>> have any suggestions on where to start or know of any questions that I
>> should look into?
> The best is to look for the user mailing list archives [1]. There you
> will find many repeated questions.

+1, Users are using the Axis2/C Mailing lists as the primary source for
asking questions.

> Sometimes, people ask questions on the dev list as well, so you may also
> have a look into the dev list archives [2]
> [1]
> [2]

In addition to that, there are some occasional questions that end-up being
asked over the Jira along with bug reports. But, AFAIK, all those get
forwarded onto the developer list.

May I also request that we get some space on the Axis2/C documentation, to
publish a FAQ list over the internet.