axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Plamen Neykov <>
Subject Proxy authentication
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 04:05:55 GMT
Hi Devs,

I was testing the proxy authentication functionality the other day and it did
not work at all - I've tried to debug and it seemed to me that in the
http_sender.c the msg_ctx doesn't contain anymore the authentication
credentials - neither the ones from the config file nor the credentials
supplied via the API.

Does someone have tried the proxy authentication stuff recently?

Real to Real Software GmbH
Registergericht Aschaffenburg, HRB 9364
Geschäftsführer: Antoaneta Kostadinova

contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Real to Real Software GmbH, Alzenauer Str. 15, D-63796 Kahl, Germany,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message