axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjaya Karunasena <sanja...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: maximum log file size 1M
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 04:43:39 GMT
If you are debugging, you always has the option of setting the log file size
to what ever you want.

However, due to some reason, if the log grows up to a level where the machine
ran out of disk space that's really bad. We don't want this in a production
environment for sure. This simply could freez the machine and system
administrators will waste time to figure out what happen.

Thanks
Sanjaya