axis-c-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dimuthu Gamage (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (AXIS2C-770) Incorrect memory is allocated for attributes
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:03:43 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-770?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Dimuthu Gamage resolved AXIS2C-770.
-----------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

Fixed. Currently that portion looks like following  (in axis2/java revision 598207 line 2527-2534
                           text_value =  axutil_base64_binary_get_encoded_binary(<xsl:value-of
select="$propertyInstanceName"/>, env);
                           string_to_stream = (axis2_char_t*) AXIS2_MALLOC (env-> allocator,
sizeof (axis2_char_t) *
                                                            (5  + ADB_DEFAULT_NAMESPACE_PREFIX_LIMIT
+
                                                             axutil_strlen(text_value)));
                           sprintf(string_to_stream, " %s%s%s=\"%s\"", p_prefix?p_prefix:"",
(p_prefix &amp;&amp; axutil_strcmp(p_prefix, ""))?":":"",
                                                "<xsl:value-of select="$propertyName"/>",
 text_value);
                           axutil_stream_write(stream, env, string_to_stream, axutil_strlen(string_to_stream));
                           AXIS2_FREE(env-> allocator, string_to_stream)



> Incorrect memory is allocated for attributes
> --------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AXIS2C-770
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-770
>             Project: Axis2-C
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: code generation
>    Affects Versions: Current (Nightly)
>            Reporter: Michael Mole
>
> I noticed in CADBBeanTemplateSource.xsl that some of the attributes have incorrect use
of parenthesis which leads to incorrect memory allocation.
> For example (Note this code was taken somewhere in the range of line 2509):
> If you look at lines 4 and 5, we are trying to add 3 numbers: 64, and the values returned
from each strlen.  The 1st strlen does not close off it's parenthesis before trying to add
the value returned by the 2nd strlen.
> 1                        <xsl:when test="$nativePropertyType='axutil_base64_binary_t*'">
> 2                          text_value =  axutil_base64_binary_get_encoded_binary(<xsl:value-of
select="$propertyInstanceName"/>, env);
> 3                           string_to_stream = (axis2_char_t*) AXIS2_MALLOC (env->
allocator, sizeof (axis2_char_t) *
> 4                                                            (64 + strlen("<xsl:value-of
select="$propertyName"/>" +
> 5                                                             strlen(text_value))));
> 6                           sprintf(string_to_stream, " <xsl:value-of select="$namespacePrefix"/><xsl:value-of
select="$propertyName"/>=\"%s\"", text_value);
> 7                           axutil_stream_write(stream, env, string_to_stream, axutil_strlen(string_to_stream));
> 8                           AXIS2_FREE(env-> allocator, string_to_stream);
> Lines 4 and 5 should look something more like this:
> I've added a ) right before the + on line 4 and removed a ) right before the ; on line
5.
> 4                                                            (64 + strlen("<xsl:value-of
select="$propertyName"/>") +
> 5                                                             strlen(text_value)));

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: axis-c-dev-unsubscribe@ws.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: axis-c-dev-help@ws.apache.org


Mime
View raw message