axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Supun Kamburugamuva" <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Improvement to the way we use the repo
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:28:05 GMT

If we are going to specifiy each and every service and its location in
the axis2.xml hot deployement won't work. But if we just specify a
folder where there can be several services in it, hot deployement
won't be affected. All we have to do is put the service to the already
existing services location. But if a user wants to add a new services
location, he has to restart the server. Anyway adding a services
location is far more rare than adding a service.