axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: What does AXIS2_ENV_CHECK do?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 02:39:01 GMT
Damitha Kumarage wrote:
> senaka@wso2.com wrote:
>
>> In lots of places, there is a statement, AXIS2_ENV_CHECK(env, ...) which
>> seems to be defined to nothing. Is it required? What I mean is that does
>> it have any importance in the future if not at now?
>>

> I don't include this to any of my new code. I think we need to check
> the environment only at the
> very beginning of the axis2c server code. We can safely remove those
> AXIS2_ENV_CHECK() lines from other places.
+1. That is why AXIS2_ENV_CHECK is set to be empty macro. We initially
used this, where we used a double pointer for env parameter, but later
evolved to current stage.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"