axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Improvement to the way we use the repo
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 03:19:15 GMT
Sanjaya Karunasena wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 October 2007, Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:
>
>> Deepal jayasinghe wrote:

>>> Hmm , this breaks the similarity between Java and C   implementations :)
>>>
>> I assume you are replying to the overall plan. Not just the module
>> location suggestion.
>> Yes... It can be. But breaking similarity for an improvement is not a
>> crime right?  :)
>> Hmm... may be we can achieve the similarity and improvement at the same
>> time again with a small change in Axis2/Java... ;-)
>> -Kau
>>

> "similarity between Java and C   implementations"
>
> Not specific to the topic under discussion, but Java and C has differences
> when it comes to implementations.
>
> Following link consider C to be a third generation langauge while Java is
> considered as a fouth generation language.
> http://science.jrank.org/pages/1697/Computer-Languages.html.
>
> If you want to explore the real power of C, you should do things in the C
> way :-), including the design.

And what matters is the overall architecture, and not the implementation
details when it comes to Axis2/Java vs. Axis2/C.
As I mentioned in the other mail, the overall architecture would remain
intact. So nothing to worry. :)

Samisa...
> /Sanjaya

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"