axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Improvement to the way we use the repo
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:21:40 GMT
Hi Samisa,
Big +1 for abstracting out the repo concept. I actually faced all the
difficulties you mentioned
in a project I worked. It is a great idea of keeping the services and
modules in a repo independent way. We can put services and modules as
recommended by the Standard files system for such things and let the
engine load them even when there are no entries in the axis2.xml
regarding their location.
I have a question here. If we start two servers of the same
transport(say http) are we allowed to use the same axis2.xml
configuration file for both servers?. I guess they need different
configuration files located in different places. If someone try to load
from same conf file he should be warned that a server already stared in
the same context and thwart his second attempt.
Damitha