axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] [Sandesha2/C] For Apache Sandesha2/C 0.91 Release - Take 3
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:00:20 GMT
I tested and works fine. Here is my +1.

A minor note. In the docs, the Axis2/C home page is not linked anywhere
in the index file.

Samisa...

Manjula Peiris wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> After fixing the issues in the last release artifacts I have re-packaged
> and uploaded the second set of Apache Sandesha2/C
> 0.91 release artifacts at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~manjula/release/0.91-3/
>
> The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
> http://people.apache.org/~manjula/release/0.91-3/KEYS
>

> Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
> Apache Sandesha2/C 0.91 release.
>
> I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks,
> -Manjula.

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"