axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Vote][Rampart-C] Vote for Apache Rampart/C 1.0.0 Release - Take 2
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 04:57:36 GMT
I tested the artifacts and here is my +1.

A minor note. The team list has to be sorted by second name. That is the
convention followed by the Axis2 projects.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"