axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote][Sandesha2-C]Vote for Apache Sandesha2/C 0.91 Release
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:49:37 GMT
Hi Manjula,
Here are some issues that I found when I tried the binary artifacts.

There are no prebuilt sample executables in bin/samples

Include files are not included in a versioned folder

When I tried to build the samples that come with the binary following
error occured.

Entering directory
`/home/damitha/Desktop/Downloads/temp/sandesha2c-bin-0.91-linux/samples/rm_echo_1_0'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../src/core/libsandesha2.la',
needed by `rm_echo_1_0'.

I did fix this but it needed to move some files and do some Makefile
changes. I can commit this
change for a next artifact release.

After this change I tested ping samples single channel echo samples and
they were working fine for binary artifacts.

Damitha