axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Vote 2] [Axis2] Vote for Apache Axis2/C 1.1.0 Release
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:17:20 GMT
It looks like we have to re-package and call another vote, because there
seems to be problems in policy include implementation reveled with
multiple security samples invocation.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
>   After fixing the issues found with the initial release artifacts, I
> have re-packaged and uploaded the Apache Axis2/C 1.1.0 release
> artifacts at
>     http://people.apache.org/~samisa/1.1.0-2/
>
>   The key used to sign the release artifacts can be found at
>     http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/c/KEYS
>

>   Please test, review and vote on these latest release artifacts for
> Apache Axis2/C 1.1.0 release.
>
>   I have tested and reviewed them and here is my vote: +1
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/PHP
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework%2FPHP&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;PHP&nbsp;extention&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services&nbsp;in&nbsp;PHP"